Portfolio

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Olivia {3 months old)

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"

 Remember Olivia from her newborn session?  Well, she is now three months old!  Already!  And, she is as expressive and animated as anticipated for this session.  She wasn't always in the best mood during the time I spent photographing her, but all it took was her mommy's sway or her daddy's hush-hush and comfy chest to calm her right down.  Actually, Olivia may be the first baby I have ever met that loves Jack Johnson music.  If mommy and daddy's antics weren't successful, they just played a little JJ to put her at ease.  Amazing.  :)  The first set of photos are my favorite.  I just love how expressive babies are at this age!








Remember how I said she wasn't very happy with me at times?  Here is the proof.  :)



Doesn't she have the most amazing eyes??



This smile is for JJ!  First song on the playlist--"Upside Down."  






No comments:

Post a Comment