Portfolio

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{keaton} littlest farmer

"I had rather be on my farm than be emperor of the world"
- George Washington
 Early one morning, shortly after the sun rose and there was still a hint of dew on the ground, I met up with Keaton.  His dad is a farmer, his dad's dad is a farmer, his dad's dad's dad is a farmer...you get the picture.  Therefore, they live on a farm. :)  According to his mom, the farm is one of Keaton's favorite places to play and explore.  Boy-oh-boy, did we explore during our session!  This kiddo is a runner and he wanted to show me EVERYTHING.  We ran up and down dirt hills and played on the tractors.  He showed me the bean fields, dad's shop, the grain silos, the sunflowers, and the mud puddles.  Then, he showed me everything again.  If I only had half of his energy...

Keaton will be turning two in September and it is unsure how much longer he will have his stunning, blond hair (the same hair his dad sported when he was toddler age).  I wish my my camera had the ability to capture the sound of his laugh as well as it captures his blondness.  If I could record his laugh and sell it, I would be a millionaire.  You can't help but giggle and grin ear-to-ear at the sound of his happiness!  Keaton, please let me come back again someday soon and play!














No comments:

Post a Comment