Portfolio

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Olivia {newborn}

"I know someday that'll all work out...promise you kid, I'll give more than I get...I just haven't met you yet."

I am pleased to announce Baby Olivia's Grand Debut!  Well, actually, her mom and dad did that on May 11, 2011 on her birthday so we can just call this her "Second Grand Debut."  Getting the opportunity to photograph this little princess holds a special place in my heart because she belongs to a couple of my dear friends.  I am completely honored and blessed to have been asked to capture her first days on camera.  Josh and Stephanie, you have spent months (or even longer) praying, hoping, dreaming, and waiting for this blessing to arrive into your beautiful marriage and I could not be more happy and excited for you.   Please enjoy these photos as much (and MORE) as I enjoyed taking them! 

“We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him.”  – I Samuel 1:27







No comments:

Post a Comment