Portfolio

Sunday, May 22, 2011

{Fadely's} family photography

|The family.  We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.  ~Erma Bombeck|

One thing that I love about photographing this family is that they are hilarious!   Seriously, I want to be a fly on the wall at Thanksgiving dinner sometime.  :)  You may remember some of these faces from a previous session I posted last fall.   This time, I was able to spend time with the WHOLE family....sister, mom, dad, cousins, etc.   Everyone looked great and the weather cooperated beautifully.  We were able to spend some time at a park in Anderson, Indiana where I have never been before.  I am excited to have a new location to use for future sessions!   Here are a few photos from our session.   Mr. and Mrs. Fadely, thank you so much for choosing me to photograph your family!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment