Portfolio

Saturday, May 21, 2011

{Leonard-Griggs} E-Session

| "I found the one my heart loves."  Song of Solomon 3:4 |

I know Amy from my day job in therapy.  I no longer work for the same company as her and I was completely honored that she still thought of me and contacted me to photograph her upcoming wedding!

Amy and Ryan are getting married this July in New Castle, Indiana.  They have known each other since they were teenagers and are the type of couple that make you think back to your high school "love" and wonder, "What if?"  Since their high school dating days, they have each gone their separate ways, but have always found their way back to one another (now say, "awwwww!").  I am very excited to be photographing their outdoor wedding at Memorial Park in New Castle next month.  Thank you so much for sticking out the heat and mosquitoes during your engagement session!  If you weren't impressed with my "hilarious" jokes, I know the bugs were because they could not keep their mouths off of me!  :)

 











No comments:

Post a Comment