Portfolio

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jon and Kealy {anticipation}

I met Jon several years ago at my other *full-time* job (in case you were not aware, I work full time in occupational therapy).  Since then, I have gotten to know Jon and, thru our conversations, his wife, Kealy.  When he told me they were expecting their first child, I could not have been more happy for them!  I was also excited to finally get a chance to meet the love of his life, Kealy, who he talks about so endearingly.  Sorry, Jon, I am going to ruin your "macho man" front.  :P   A few weeks ago, I was invited to photograph their family in the anticipation of the arrival of their little one.  I always get a little nervous (good nervous, probably more anxious) going into photo sessions, but that nervousness quickly subsided due to Kealy and Jon's fun, chatty, kind personalities.  We had a blast at this session and they played along with whatever idea I had.  Even if it met that Jon had to move forward-backward-forward-backward until he was just right for a shot (and, I may have thrown in a few "forward-backwards" just for fun.  :)  Thank you both so much for inviting me into your home and for sharing this special moment with you!  Can't wait to meet your little one in a few weeks!














Did I mention they went along with all my ideas, even the cheesy ones?  :)



It was really important to them to get a couple photos with their *first baby* Tyson.  He was quite the model!

1 comment:

  1. Jackie,
    Thank you very much for this photo session! It was so great to meet you and we enjoyed every moment of this day! Even Tyson had a blast and was very thankful for the great photos of him! You made the photo session so much fun and put both Jon and I at ease immediately! Not to mention Tyson, has never sat so patiently for anyone. I think he thinks you are the dog whisper! We can't wait for Baby Peard to arrive and you to capture the new born moments! Hopefully we will see you soon!
    Thanks again!
    Jon and Kealy Peard

    ReplyDelete