Portfolio

Sunday, August 1, 2010

{Paul and Leah} Wedding

Last month, you all met Paul and Leah when I posted photos from their e-session. After meeting them for the first time (and hearing a lot about them from a mutual friend), I knew their wedding day would be very special and I was VERY excited to be a part of it.  The ceremony was held under a beautiful pavilion with a fireplace behind them as they said their vows.  After the ceremony, guests were invited over to the reception, which was held on the same property.  Leah's aunt did an amazing job on the floral arrangements that decorated the entire site. When driving up to the wedding, there was a torrential downpour and rain in the forecast for the entire day...fortunately for Leah and Paul (and my nerves) the rain cleared up and the day was dry!  They are such an amazing couple and I am so glad I was able to spend the day with them!  Here are a few (probably a few too many!!) teaser photos from their special day.   ♥ Jackie

  


 
 






1 comment:

  1. Jackie,

    I just looked at all the photos & everything looks lovely! It was great to have you there. Paul and I feel like we got great pictures and made a friend out of the deal, too :)

    Leah

    ReplyDelete