Portfolio

Sunday, July 4, 2010

{Paul and Leah} Engagement

For Paul and Leah's engagement session, we spent the morning at a summer camp where Paul is currently the Program Director.  The setting was perfect for them!  They were so much fun to meet and are one of the most laid back, fun, couples I have had the opportunity to photograph!  During our two-hour session, I really got to know Paul and Leah and am VERY excited to be shooting their wedding at the same location in a few weeks.  I found out that both plan to be teachers someday--Leah plans to teach middle school age kiddos (brave women!) and Paul plans to teach high school P.E.  I also found out that Paul likes to arrange his LEGOs into "action" poses at night before he goes to bed (and that is completely normal, right?).  :)  Truthfully, I really like this couple and their positive, fun, laid-back attitude is contagious. Below are a few of the many photos from their Saturday morning session.  Stay tuned for pictures from there wedding in a few weeks!  Enjoy!


Leah has the prettiest skin and eyes!!!




3 comments:

  1. awww! I love these! Leah - I can't believe how GROWN UP YOU are!! Where did my little camper go?

    beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. - This is Courtney Ruble...I'm on Nathan's computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks Courtney!

    And thanks to Jackie! I had so much fun the day we did engagement photos & they turned out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete