Portfolio

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Holiday Portrait Session

From November 25th thru November 29th, I will be doing 1/2 hour portrait sessions for $25.00. It will be a GREAT opportunity to get family pictures for the Holidays! Call me or email me to schedule an appointment. I will be at the following locations:

November 25th (4PM-6PM): Indianapolis/Noblesville Area
November 26th (9AM-10:30AM, 1PM-5PM): Decatur/Fort Wayne Area
November 27th (1PM-5PM): Decatur/Fort Wayne Area
November 28th (3PM-6PM): Indianapolis/Noblesville Area
November 29th (9AM-5PM): Indianapolis/Noblesville Area

If needed, I may be able to make special arrangements to be in Fort Wayne area on Sunday, November 29th for an additional charge. Photos will be taken at the location of your choice, preferably outside. If you need location/clothing suggestions, don't hesitate to contact me.

I can be contacted at (260) 223-0842 or jacky_lynn@hotmail.com.

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! Time to start preparing for the upcoming Holiday season. Whew, I can't believe how quickly this time comes each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment